Friday 18 May 2012

Intro to my Kindl3 keyboard blog

Hi guys, peace be with you (as-salaam 'alaykum). 

This blog is dedicated to giving tips on the Kindle 3 (kindl3) keyboard.

I'll be addressing alot of the unanswered questions in this blog, like:-

1 - How to install Duokan Lite (a kindle device operating system which is better than the original one installed by amazon). I will try to make a video on how to install it step by step because it has better zoom features, and better PDF reading capabilities.

2 - I will post pics, or make a video on how other exotic languages (like the Arabic language looks like) on the pdf reader on the kindle 3 (keyboard).


 I'll try posting more tips which are rare to find about the kindle device.

Enjoy your stay here! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment